2. Use License Permission is solely granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Insurasafe LLC’s website for your personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is a grant of a license to use these materials as provided herein, not a transfer of title. Pursuant to this grant of license you may not:
3. Modify or copy the materials.
4. Use the materials for any non-personal or commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
5. Decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Insurasafe LLC’s website or attempt the same.
6. Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notations from the materials.
7. Transfer the materials to any other person or entity, or “mirror” or link to the materials on any other server, website, or media platform.
8. Disclaimer The materials on Insurasafe LLC’s website are provided “as is”. Insurasafe LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Insurasafe LLC. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. Insurasafe LLC., or its agents, parent companies, or subsidiaries is not liable in any way for the use or interpretation of any information contained on this website or any links, and expressly disclaims any and all liability for any actions you take or do not take based on this web site’s content. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Insurasafe LLC. for all damages, costs, and expenses (including attorney’s fees and expenses) arising out of, or as a result of, any breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use, or otherwise, in connection with your use of this web site.
9. Limitations In no event shall Insurasafe LLC or its agents, parent companies, or subsidiaries be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, contract, or loss due to business interruption), arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this website, even if Insurasafe LLC or an Insurasafe LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
10. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on Insurasafe LLC’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Insurasafe LLC does not warrant or imply that any of the materials or information on its website are accurate, complete, or current and is not responsible for mistakes, omissions, outdated material/information, or deficiencies. Insurasafe LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Insurasafe LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials or information.
11. Links Insurasafe LLC may provide links on this website to third-party websites and information; however, Insurasafe LLC may not have reviewed all sites linked to its website, or the information contained therein, and therefore is not responsible for the contents of any such linked sites. Unless otherwise noted, Insurasafe LLC is not associated with any linked sites. Any views expressed by any third party do not necessarily reflect the views of Insurasafe LLC., its agents, parent companies, or subsidiaries. Any products or services described or offered on any linked sites do not imply endorsement of the same. Use of any such linked website information is at the user’s own risk.
12. Marketing You understand and agree that you may provide information to Insurasafe LLC that may be used for marketing/solicitation purposes. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you understand and agree that you may receive a phone call and/or marketing materials from Insurasafe LLC., a licensed agent, its parent companies, or subsidiaries, or a third party.
14. Governing Law Any claim relating to Insurasafe LLC’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Kansas without regard to any conflict of law provisions. Users who access this website from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for complying with local laws and regulations. You agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of an appropriate court in Kansas to resolve any dispute concerning your use of this website. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
These cookies enable strictly necessary cookies for security, language support and verification of identity.
These cookies can’t be disabled.
These cookies collect data to remember choices users make to improve and give a better
user experience. Disabling can cause some parts of the site to not work properly.
These cookies help us to understand how visitors interact with our website, help us measure and analyze traffic to improve our service.
These cookies help us to better deliver marketing content and customized ads.